Space Salvage Table II Roll 1d10
- Hull plating Iridium Based 200 credits
- Electronics systems alien 300 credits
- Phaser weapons systems 200 credits
- Torpedoes 20% armed & dangerous 10% not armed 100 credits each Roll 1d10 for number found
- Alien Cloaking systems higher technology then Human Empire 500 credits
- Wreck infested with Space Parasites Roll for number encountered 1d10
- Copper, gold wire, & other metals 300 credits worth
- Hyper space system intact but active! 20% of random jump now!
- Escape capsule intact & not used 400 credits
- The space ship is completely salvageable
Random Condition Table 1d10
- I might be able to use those parts!
- That's useless junk!
- Where did you get this system its a classic add 100 credits
- That system has been recalled 5 times subtract 50 credits
- That's so much junk but I know a guy that might be able to use it minus 10%
- The market value has dropped but I can use it so here's an extra 10 credits
- Find me more of those 100 credits
- You can't sell that its toxic so I've got nothin for ya!
- That has some market value -normal price
- That's a classic man! Get me more 100 credits
- Ship is possessed by a planar demon!
- The super structure is riddled with bore worms 40% of infection (treat as rot grubs)
- The crew never left! Space Zombies! Roll 1d4 for number
- Space Dragon lair!
- Spacial Anomaly Wreck is shifting into The Outer Darkness! 20% of escape
- Space Angel Nest
- Parasite Infected! Roll for number1d10 for number
- Time Elemental age 1d4 years unless save is rolled
- Undead lair 10% of lich
- Nothing encountered!
Nice table as usual, and the pics really add to it. You most scour the far-corners of the web for those!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the comments Trey! I find the pictures whenever & however I can! There will be more to come!ReplyDelete