" With the Player's Companion for Swords & Wizardry (and other old-school fantasy role-playing games), you're never out of options. This 35 page supplement offers new optional rules to expand your Swords & Wizardry campaign! "
- Expanded attribute limits which allow for player characters to go beyond the limits of mere mortals
- Two new optional Attributes: Appearance & Luck
- New class abilities for every class featured in the Swords & Wizardry Complete rulebook
- Two new classes: The dark Anti-Paladin and the learned Bard
- Three new non-human player character races: the deadly dark elf, whimsical gnome and brutal half-orc
- Optional attribute modifiers for non-human characters
- Eleven new weapons
- Five new types of armor
- Two new shields
- Thrity-five new magic items"
The writing, layout, and even the artwork within the The Player's Companion is top notch. All of the highnotes are hit with customizations & credits within the The Player's Companion for Swords & Wizardry. We get another variation on ye old faithful Bard class with enough zip to get these tellers of tales & ancient knowledge out of the time of legend. And then there's new races such as the Dark Elves, Gnomes, and even a half orc for your assassinations.. Then there's a brand new equipment & weapons chapter covering everything from a Cestus to Tower shields is covered. Then we've got a nice selection of magic items & more. So is The Player's Companion worth the price of admission?! If your a Swords & Wizardry player or DM? In a word .yes! The Player's Companin is a catch up all title for all manner of Swords & Wizardry material that you drop down into your campaign or added in as needed!
The Player's Companion By James M. Spahn From Gallant Games For The Swords & Wizardry Rpg (and other old-school fantasy role-playing games)
is available here