- Githyanki Hunting party blown off course riding 1d8 red dragons
- Probe Old Earth - Alternative World From The People's Republic of America
- Wrecked Modern Air plane 1950s gremlin aboard froze 11 hit dice
- Planar Demons Balrogs battling whips doing 1d10 per shot don't even notice you
- A lost saucer 1d6 occupants without a clue to get home. Willing to trade for directions
- A cloud of parasites from the Outer Darkness 1d8 miles across
- Flash frozen dinosaurs hurling through the void
- Asteroid mining equipment 4 tons of it with dead operators
- Wreckage of a star destroyer
- Slavers vessel! Armed & looking for battle
- Armed artificially intelligent nuclear bomb. Very pissed off
- 15 tons of Cheetoos snacks
- A 15th century galleon with flash frozen crew.
- Slave galleon carrying 10,00 zombies
- Penal colony space saucer carrying a group of the zanti misfits roll 1d10 for number encountered
- Giant Space Protozoa roll 1d10 add miles
- 14 tons of dead fish
- A field of purple electrically charged ice. Does 1d3 points of damage each round touched
- Haunted Alien Space Fleet (wrecked roll for undead on encounter matrix)
- 200 tons of frogs eggs ready to hatch
- 1940 battle ship & destroyer intact & surrounded by a time storm!
- An inter planar door way to one of the elemental planes
- A door way to elemental plane of time. Another door way to elemental plane of time etc
- Repeat the above!
- Giant Idol of Baal With Gems for Eyes 12 tons
- 2 androids humanoid in saucer with teens completely lost
- 12 tons of steel I beams hurtling end over end
- Hundreds of mini space gremlins
- A giant hallow head with hundreds of firearms on board & one dead humanoid
- Music from the Outer Darkness played by the demon musician of Azahoth
A blog about sewing machine repairs,but mainly my hobbies which include old school role playing games, science fiction,films, horror, and general geekery. Sit down and stay a spell.
Friday, October 21, 2011
D30 Subspace Storm Encounters Table
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.