The time haunted wastelands of Accursed Atlantis play host to a number of terrifying and dangerous tribes of mutant horrors left over from the magick power sources that the city states once used. Energies of a terrible and chaotic nature that still cause insanity,change and random mutation wherever their unleashed. The artifacts and lost relics insure that adventurers and explorers unleash all manner of havoc. Devices, ancient technologies, and hideous curses out the wastes ravage any that they come across and turn them into murderous raging things that howl for blood and violence of any that they come across.
1d10 Random Ancient Wasteland Mutant Tribes Encounter Table
- 1d8 mutanoid ant warrior headed things attack with +2 weapons of accrus metal and shields. They are blood thirsty and dangerous in the extreme for they have not eaten in days.
- 1d8 floating eyeballs and bits of brain matter float over the landscape. Every 1d4 rounds they unleash horrid and terrible beams of energy ravaging anything that they touch. The things absorb the remains.
- A band of dog headed freaks stalks across the landscape looking for victims and rides on the back of cybernetic camel things. They are armed with blasters and shields of strange glowing metal. There are 1d10 of these horrors
- A flying spleen thing zooms over the landscape, lowering tendrils of acidic horror and absorbing anything it sees with puckered eye balls strewn across its surface. It is a horrid and tortured thing made from the souls of all it has absorbed.
- A band of 1d8 zombie things infected with rot is attacking anything that they can. They were valuable armor from Mu, rife with techno organic circuitry.
- An ancient Atlantian grey overlord has been reduced down to sheer cannibalistic horror. The thing will attack anyone it comes across and has 1d8 mini heads on tendrils to bite and snap at anyone who comes near.
- 1d6 band of disease worshiping mutanoids riddled with pus filled leporsy and red death spirits who wish to spread their 'blessings' upon others.
- A crashed space crew of 1d6 who have been infected with a horrid alien disease/parasite. The thing is intelligent and very dangerous. It is trying to reach an ancient ruined out post not realizing that the thing was destroyed long ago. A mutant cult seeks it out for worship.
- 1d10 ancient band of Cthulhu worshipers and mutants is raiding any whom they come across searching for a power source for an ancient Atlantian device. They are armed with energy weapons.
- An floating shaggoth monster thing is seeking to add more souls to its bulk and you happen to be on the menu.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.