" …We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender…"
"Take the role of brave soldier, mysterious occultist, internally focused psionics or ingenious gadgeteer and fight dark menace of Axis with its dark secrets and experiments."
Highlights for World at Weird War II include:
- The mass combat rules & how the game handles the mass battle scenes.
- The cinematic feel of the rpg & the war film aesthetic
- World at Weird War II makes its occult, super science, & even its paranormal skills unique & not repetitive.
- There's just enough to get the players & the DM started!
- And there's tanks & mecha thrown into the mix as well!
There's various cinematic nods & easier eggs scattered throughout World at Weird War II for the veteran cinephiles out there. Is this a good game?!
Hell yes & is it perfectly suited for the Cepheus Engine rpg fanatics out there?! Yes it is! And the price at four dollars hits the sweet spot! You can play as the Allies or the Germans and have an alternative historical outcome all in one go! All in all highly recommended!