The effects of The Scarlet Kiss are as random as the very chaos it has come to represent across the cosmos.
Like the 8 pointed stars of the chaos symbol. The 8 points are represented on each plant & by the randomness of the effects for good or ill.
The Random Effects Of The Scarlet Kiss
- The Psi of The User goes up 1d3 points permanently
- User gains the ability to see into the infra red or ultra wave spectrum. Planar creatures become visible
- The User gains a point of charisma as his flesh conforms to the user's ideal vision of himself
- Gain a Psi power not part of the normal class of character
- The user has a very bad trip & ends up in an alternative dimension
- The user's skin becomes the colors out of time & space. Folks react wildly
- Strange growths form on the user's face allowing him to taste color & touch the strange part of reality
- The user gains the ability to see through the angles of time. Roll 1d4 to see if the Hounds of Tindalos become aware of you
- The eyes of the person become literally windows to the soul reflecting back the very essence of what makes a person up. Roll save vs or the target curls into a fetal ball for 1d4 days as the weight of the universe crushes around a person's sense of self
- The user has access to the very foundations of chaos itself & is able to access hyper dimensional reality. His fists do 1d8 points of damage to the universe around him but there is a 10% chance that reality will fold into itself. It may take the user within those folks never to return
Never can have too many intoxicants for a decadent fictional world. Nice work!ReplyDelete
Gee Trey thanks for the compliments! No we reallyReplyDelete
need more intoxicants for table top rpgs! Stay Tuned
More to come!