So we're prepping out for tonight's game when DM Steve decided to bail on me with half of our players for tonight game & not bother calling back!? Well given my scheduling this might prove to be a bit of a problem but then the phone rang & now things are on. This means that our Godbound/Cha'alt/Stars Without Number game is on! This is going to link up right with the last session! Holdersfield has been welcoming to the party but is it too good to be true?!
So now its a question of freeing the demi god that the Elves have locked up in the local jail cell & his axe (guitar) which is on display at the local city hall. Have I mentioned the Elven bounty dogs that know something is up with the party's antics around Holdersfield?! Right now their camped out in another part of the canyon & their paladin lead part of the survivors of the town through a gateway to safety in the Grand Canyon.
The party knows that there's there's something really weird about the town & tension between the Cha'alt: Fuchsia Malaise 's tattered & corrupt Elven empire & the Elysium mercs..
And why was last game session he feeling the pull of the parasite god that lurks below this town?! And what does it have to do with the old Mayfair game Demon box set?!
A few points from the last session:
- The demi gods operating in the area don't seem to come from this world. They appear to be working together to try & find some one or something?
- The Demigods I keep talking about are not god bound but James Mishler's Demi God race available here adapted to Adventurer,Conqueror,King rpg.
- Crossover with Judge's Guilds's The Wilderlands of High Fantasy means that this world is rife with portals to other realms.
- There are other demonic entities,gods, and horrors that have crossed over.
- The party of adventurers seems to have more metal heads within it as adventurers but the D&D aspect is just as high.
- The gonzo is very strong in this campaign verging on DCC levels 80's awesomeness. One of the players is thinking of adding in a wrestler or two.