1d10 Table of Space Survival Encounters And Desperate Circumstances
- There is a radiation leak but everything appears to be five by five across the control boards but the leak is getting worse as the moments tick by.
- The atmosphere is becoming fouled with CO2 and everything is starting to look a bit fuzzy.
- The gravity generators are malfunctioning and somehow a strange green yellow liquid is flying around the cabin.
- You and your crew have a small mostly harmless xeno parasite somewhere in the spacecraft.
- There is a leak some place aboard of vital fluids and if not corrected within 1d4 rounds things could get much, much, worse.
- The sensors have malfunctioned and you are now flying blind. There are swarms of micro asteroids coming toward the ship each only doing 1 point of damage but there are thousands but you can't see them.
- The craft is bathed in a cloud of strange cosmic rays and the ship's shielding isn't functioning properly. A mutation check for everyone or save vs poison.
- The antigravity is off and someone brought a bag of synthetic potato crisps aboard. Grease could get into delicate instruments.
- There's a virus that has gotten into the AI systems and turned the entire space craft into a flying disco club. Vital systems will be turned into "club" operations during the flight.
- There is absolutely nothing wrong except for that little blinking red light. That keeps blinking and so forth.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.