1d20 Random Space Trucking Events Table
- A set of 1d20 tractor beam mines latches onto your ship and will cause 1d4 points of damage each if they explode. What will you do?
- There is a cosmically powerful 12th level wizard/lich aboard your ship in the cargo hold hitching a ride. Everything should be alright as long as it doesn't wake up. What was that noise ?
- A spawn of the Outer Gods is tracking your ship. The soul sucking monster will stop at nothing to get you
- There are a fleet of undead space pirates looking for easy targets. 1d8 ships materialize off of the port bow.
- Groups of alien refugees are fleeing a cosmic disaster and they need help. They are broadcasting on all frequencies. There are 1d8 ships holding them
- A relic ship over four million years old and its cursed AI drives the thing forever on passes nearby spewing forth blasphemous secrets on all channels.
- A rag tag group of space pirates is looking for a new crew to hook up with.
- An AI probe is curious and follows your space craft
- A white hole opens up 2 light years away and begins to spew forth the remains of 1d3 alien planets along with strange radiations
- 1d4 alien cargoes float in the void. There is carbon scoring across most of the containers.
- A team of archaeologists has stalled out in their ship and need a boast. They're mysterious cargo has caused the problem.
- An alien tomb ship materializes nearby from hyperspace. The thing is surrounded by a golden light.
- A space going brothel/information house is open for business and is advertising 2 light years away
- An ancient alien weapons system has a lock on your ship and is tracking you.
- A cloud of magnetic nanodust screws with your instruments and then the real trouble begins
- 1d8 4 hit point golems warriors armed with vibro weapons materializes on your bridge. They're looking to recruit not fight
- A tomb space craft of one of the last sword emperors materializes starboard and its AI locks weapons. It transmits a warning in an unknown language. Then charges weapons
- A strange energy pulse of psychic energy scans you and everything on board your ship. The pulse causes everything to glow blue for a moment
- An advertising ship follows your ship and reports your movements to anyone within frequency range on all channels. The ship appears at odd intervals only to disappear back into hyper space.
- 1d4 space barbarian ships are cruising nearby looking for easy pickings. Then they spot your ship.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.