There are always small items, relics, & unusual finds that turn up in the oddest places that lead adventurers onto the trails of the world spanning places of adventure. Things of odd reputations & fragments from with these places of adventure & dangerous virtue. Here then is a list of 1d20 minor finds that will lead adventurers down the rabbit hole further into the jaws of adventure & danger.
- A pair of brass and red gold skeleton keys with deep etches on them and mysterious writing in high Elven. The pair is bound with animal gut & faintly hum with an aura of magick hovering about them.
- A dried monkey paw with something held in the sealed tight fist. Whatever it is makes the paw heavy.
- Twisting and turning piece of jailer's wire made into the shape of a pretezel that twists even as you pick it up. It seems to tug in the direction of the largest structure of ruins locally.
- A single slab of worked and wrought quartz in the shape of a key that glows from within with magicak power.
- Two twin pieces of metal covered over in runes of the clan of local murderous goblins. The pieces a have recently been underground because of the smell of mildew & fungus clinging to them.
- A single strange twisted piece of gold on a string that floats in mid air toward the mega dungeon and its ruins.
- Weirdly a caged bird always sings when its brought towards road that leads to the dungeon.
- Nine pieces of radiated silver and gold coins all fused together by some intense weapon of war and destruction. The coins seem to make promises of riches and parties.
- Seven rare pieces of miniature artwork that show different & dangerous monsters in scenes in the mega dungeon. They tell a story of the dungeon in its miniature pictures. One of them contains a map and a single tear or drop of gold
- Hobbit leather pouch that is actually a detailed map/account of one section of the mega dungeon. The map is writ in human boil.
- A silver flute made with bone and silver inlaid in with deeply etched Dwarven runes that allow one to pass magically through certain portals.
- A jewel made from the infamous idol's eyes of the god of murder. The jewel wishes to go home to the mega dungeon dungeon.
- A small boy's lunch box that actually contains a mini collection of items including a Spanish coin that seems to float in the air and points towards the local dungeons
- Twelve copper and gold rods that all seem to be part of some ancient magic machine. They lead to a clue that cuts through the entrances of the dungeons.
- A map that show's your location in relation to the dungeon. There are other unusual blips that are closing in on your position. The location seems to call your PC's.
- A compass that responses to the astral winds of the mega dungeon and the deep end dire dangers of the dungeons.'
- A cut crystal ball that actually shows scenes from within the mega dungeon and they want you and your PC's there.
- Twenty pieces of gold that are actually radiated with deep magical powers and will teleport you and your party to the center of a maze inside the mega dungeon
- An animated wind up clock work like toy that actually is an automaton with the powers of a 5th level animated wizard that is actually an ex adventurer who pissed off a wizard that lives in the center of the dungeon and wants to murder the PC's
- The crystal skull of a former adventurer that now houses the alien intelligence that responds only the veiled threats of female adventurer. It wishes to return to its mega dungeon home and will try to possess anyone who handles it.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.