1D30 Random Other Dimensional Entity Encounter Table Inspired By Dr.Strange
- Baron Mordo - Traitorous fellow student to the Ancient One, and disciple of Dormammu.
- Chthon - Elder God of black magic, written down in the Darkhold.
- D'Spayre - A Fear Lord created by the Dweller-in-Darkness to embody despair.
- Dormammu - Most powerful and malevolent of "the Faltine", higher-dimensional mystical energy beings. Strange's archenemy.
- Dracula - Undead lord of the vampires.
- Dweller-in-Darkness - Older than the universe and most powerful of the Fear Lords.
- In-Betweener - The balancing agent between the forces of Chaos and Order, wishing to rebel and ruthlessly rebalance the universe according to its wishes.
- Kaluu - Immortal archrival of the Ancient One, and the greatest human master of dark magic.
- Lilith - An ancient demon connected to ancient Atlantis, and mother of the Lilin.
- Mephisto - One of the most powerful Hell-lords.
- Nightmare - A fear lord who rules the plagued dreams of all humans, and one of Strange's greatest enemies.
- Nox - One of the fear lords.
- Satannish - One of the most powerful Hell-lords, created by Dormammu billions of years ago.
- Set - Elder God of chaos, and master of the Serpent Crown.
- Shuma-Gorath - One of the greatest undying many-angled ones. Responsible for killing Strange's mentor, the Ancient One.
- Silver Dagger - A former Cardinal in the Catholic Church, who went insane after reading the Darkhold, and turned into a fanatic witch-hunter, believing them an affront to God.
- Umar - Sister of Dormammu. An entity motivated by hedonism, sadism, and thirst for power.
- Urthona - An alien sorcerer that sought to usurp Strange's power and position.
- Xandu - A sorcerer seeking power through the Wand of Watoomb.
- Yandroth - The Scientist Supreme of his universe, pitting the combination of his technology and sorcerous knowledge against Strange's magic.
- Zom - The most powerful demon in existence, beyond even Eternity's ability to defeat alone.
The mythos of strange appears randomly throughout OD&D and Ad&d as in jokes & some in house humor. Strange is very well suited to act as a patron, NPC, or in a variety of roles in a no holds barred game.
You could also include The Son Of Satan, Man-Thing, and The Hulk (from that time he was trapped in Limbo and bouncing around from dimension to dimension).
It's not a Marvel comic unless some heroes fight each other!
Another great comics inspired chart!ReplyDelete
Thanks Trey I love doing stuff like this. Just some fun & games with Strange! Glad you liked it man.ReplyDelete
Justin - Shhh lets not give away some of the surprises coming up shall we? ;-) Thanks for the comment & there's more to come.