1d30 Mysterious Mechanical Monstrosities For Menacing Your Old School Space Opera
- A clock work sphere with alien glyphs stops time for 1d10 rounds & whispers a doom to a PC
- 1d3 Metallic canisters with alien electronics inside handing them will cause 1d4 points of electrical damage
- A set of two 10 foot tall crystal pylons capable of creating a dimensional gate 3 times a day
- 1d6 monsters frozen in carbonite walls with the mechanisms working but they may fail within 1d4 rounds
- A chest filled with an alchemist's machinery for storing odd chemicals 1d8 damage from explosion & unsettling results will occur
- An alien communication device to commune with the dead 3d6 times per day. No control over which dead seek to communicate with the living.
- Wreckage of alien flying machine with 1d4 corpses..
- 1d4 energy weapons cracked & broken two are salvageable. One may have a leaky fuel cell within.
- Collapsible dimensional gate way & cube of force combo. Throws random gates within a 40 yard direction when activated
- A wrist rocket unit with the wrist still attached. 1d4 damage 50 yard range.. 4 rockets
- Alien surveillance gear 12 pieces, with contact poison on some of the dials
- A Fully automated chess playing machine in the form of a humanoid in Eastern garb. Each move on the board will create a random disaster within 100 miles of the activator. There will be 1d4 major events resulting
- Antigravity orb operationally & fully functional 4 hit points & 1d4 random energy weapons
- Alien robot 1d8 appendages metallic humanoid capable of creating an anti magic shield as the spell 1d3 times a day
- 1d6 random lenses part of a strange machine capable of showing nearby dimensions. There is a 40% of 1d6 alien parasites waiting nearby
- Giant Energy cannon capable of 1d10 X100 damage with 49 different dials that must be turned in the correct sequence to activate. The operator had the correct number of appendages
- Mechanical baboon combat robot 4 hit points 1d4 bite & 1d3 claw attack. Will turn on owner if not given oil baths every 5 days of operation
- Alien projectile weapon with Type 2 demon possessing it. Very angry & trapped within for a round unless handled. Will attempt possession
- 1d4 alien robotic mines with inferiority complexes,1d8 damage, very sensitive
- Fusion pile generator 1d10 charges 40% of critical explosion 1d10 damage. Mostly in working order
- Alien engineer droid 1d8 star ship types stored within memory. Slight attitude problem. Bad motivator unit
- 1d6 alien blades within chest. Mostly plastic blades, damage as per sword. There's a monocular sword in the pile however. Needs fuel rod.
- 1d4 random pieces of wreckage 20% chance of radiation leak in fuel pod. There 1d3 random star ships parts available. One A.I. that can be salvaged. Will try to take over ship & kill crew however.
- Ruined mech with 1d4 salvageable weapons & zombie pilot 2 hit points ready to attack. Now!
- Weird half organic half machine power suit. Fully operational but cursed!
- Half buried star sail ship in rough shape but with a fully knowledgeable A.I. aboard goes by the name Ishmael
- 1d8 ruined, hooked chains attached to glowing machinery. 1d4 damage from various hooks
- 1d4 wind up alien toys or religious figures. One will resemble a PC powers vary up to DM
- Space Time Drive half organic 1d4 charges & self aware. Cranky & cantankerous attitude
- A phone booth time machine registered to someone called Rufus. Very rough shape but workable. 1d8 charges. Dimensional door abilities & gets slightly smaller after each use.
Another great table - it's inspirational, could be very useful and looks like good fun. I can't spot all the references, but it's clear again you really know your stuff.ReplyDelete
Thanks Porky I aim to please. Some of the references are pretty obscure but that's half the funReplyDelete
I love it! I'm going to stock my next mysterious tower with it.ReplyDelete
Thanks very much everyone more to come in the morningReplyDelete