The Temple Of The Space Gods
The temple sits long abandon on the hill side deserted & mournful. Strange auroras circle run its tips & long abandon songs of alien origin fill its halls.
The place is haunted by the ghosts of travelers a million years dead & the lower levels are given over mutants, mad men, & worse.
The cold green flames still dance in the brazier in the center of the place & will flare yellow jale when they shall return & then shall the Old Ones know fear again!
You can find everything you want to know about this incredible place right HereThere are these temples all across the universe in my Mutated Empires campaign. Each housing an eternal flame of the Space Gods.
There are also further out posts in the Arctic regions of many planets that house these places
I would imagine that the spawn of the Ones would hunt anyone seeking these places out! You can find out more right Here
Designed by architect Guéorguy Stoilov, more than 6000 workers were involved in its 7 year construction including 20 leading Bulgarian artists who worked for 18 months on the interior decoration. A small, compulsory donation from every citizen in the country formed a large portion of the funds required to build this impressive structure that was finally unveiled in 1981 on what was the 1300th anniversary of the foundation of the Bulgarian state.
The Temple Of The Space Gods Random Encounters 1d10
- A group of murmuring monks intoning their praises to the space gods.. They are only time phantoms echos of a distant past
- A pair of second level warriors blue & black dueling to the death. The space gods as their witnesses
- A robotic guardian carrying out its last orders faulty & attacking anything that comes its way. 4 hit points, AC7, claws & heat beam 1d3, 1d4
- A ghost lost to the void howling praises to the space gods & crying randomly
- A group of 1d10 Greys 3 hit points, AC8, armed with blasters 1d3 40 yard radius
- A group of student lost who were just teleported here. Predators are already closing in
- A unique spawn 5 hit points AC 7 1d8 acidic tendrils A cross between a gorilla & a snail multiple heads cursing the space gods
- A space hero 4th level come to worship & recruit adventurers for his cause
- A cleric on a pilgrimage ( a necromancer in disguise) looking for a book of spells
- A spawn of the Old Ones hunting adventurers. 6 hit points, AC6 (invisible), 1d4 claws..