Random D10 Space Storm Events Roll 1d6 for Number of Rounds of Duration Of Event
- Space is fractured by the echos of eternity. The ship's handling is strange. There's a 20% chance that a hole in time opens up making for a very bumpy ride!
- Radioactive cloud created by plasma from a dark star. Hope your shielding on your ship is good or roll on the Mutant Future Mutation Table!
- Crackling Distortion - The sound of stars echos through the emp band & communications are lost! There is a 15% chance that some random system aboard is shorted out!
- The Silver Lining Of The Multiverse becomes visible during the storm causing a sanity splatting moment. Lose a point of Wisdom unless a save vs is rolled! Your brain can't contain those things that man wasn't meant to know
- The storm baths the ship in strange radiations! 1d6 random events -1. The crew begin glow green, 2. Each crew member is teleported 2 inches to the left, 3. The dead begin to talk with you, 4. You think you have super powers ( you don't), 5. You really do have super powers but they don't work right, 6. The radiation makes your skin magnetic for 3d6 rounds
- A space time rift opens to the Negative Material plane & random undead attack the ship & then are gone as fast as they came.
- The ship passes into a neo fluid universe. The whole ship is attacked by white blood cell like creatures each has 1 die hit point & the do 1 point of damage. Did I mention there are hundreds of them. Then the ship floats back to normal reality
- The ship is moved back 1d20 months in time.
- An energy ribbon is released from the heart of the storm & its headed your way. Make a piloting or dexterity roll or suffer 1d8 points of damage
- You are free from the confines of the ship & are floating in space. Naw its all an illusion created by the storm & you are still aboard. Make a save or suffer more hallucinations!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.