1d6 Random Unexpected Zombies & Undead To Encounter Table
- The zombie was a wizard in his mortal life & retains his magical abilities! He's 2nd level wizard dedicated now to Orcus and able to cast spells. He has cantrips & a few spells at the ready but he's very hungry for your flesh & brains.
- This free willed zombie wants a hug to let out the 1d200 rot grubs nesting in his stomach. He also wants to fill the hole in his existence with your flesh.
- Inside this horror's chest is an alien worm that wants a new host and your PC looks very appealing. The zombie is intelligent & very dangerous, its armed with a ray pistol able to do 1d8 points per shot with eight shots and a 30 foot range.
- This zombie's eyes are actually the seat of its alien intelligence and it wants a new host. The thing is cleric of an alien spider goddess and there 1d20 giant spiders in the thing's gut waiting to burst out.
- There are a knot of 1d6 party goers dressed for a masquerade ball but actually zombie avatars for a red death plague infection. Coming within thirty feet of them will cause the PC to save vs death, getting bit by them will make them rise within 4 hours as a red death zombie of dangerous aspect.
- This free willed former knight zombie will spit out a wad of 1d20 giant worms that will try to entangle its prey. The thing uses +1 sword called spine cutter to slice up its victim. It begs to be destroyed even as it tries to tear into its victims.