- Deep ones cruiser hull with strange glyph on the outside hull. There is little left except 4 lines of sanity blasting poetry dedicated to Father Dagon, Mother Hydra, & Cthulhu. 140 credit salvage value
- Eldar Thing Spore Ship - This incredible find contains 20 tons of alien elder thing spores. This has a value of 200 credits & a strange chanting can be heard by those with psychic powers. There is a 50% of a proto shaggoth guardian aboard.
- Flying Polyp Weapons Cage - This strange looking crystalline cage of glass, steel, & strange crystals is leaking toxic goo internally. 1d4 points of space armor eroding damage. 30 credits to the right buyer. Exposure for more then three rounds results in mutations unless a save versus poison is made.
- The Saucer From Leng - This wrecked fly saucer is completely gutted. There are 5 sleeper pods still aboard. They've been blown except for one which contains a still living operative of Leng. This 4 hit being is worth 300 credits bounty & the ship another 200. He will try contacting his masters asap.
- Deep one Suite - An odd watery filled chamber filled with strange buttons, broken bits, & a dead deep one corpse. The metal cylinder is 9 foot long with wires trailing behind it. Salvage is 70 credits
- Moonbeast sarcophagus- A moonbeast in stasis resides with, the casket is a living entity itself & guards its charge. Able to cast shocking grasp against anyone who seeks to harm those within. The thing whispers blasphemous secrets to those within ear shot. A saving throw verus poison is required or the venomous thoughts of this thing will drip into the ears of the listener. -1 wisdom or intelligence per exposure. It only does this when alone with it victim. 200 credits to the right dealer.
- Mi Go Energy Cages & Sleeper pods - These strange looking bio mechanical night mares each hold 3 point warriors. 20 credits.
- Flying polyp energy orb with wizard eye spell 120. This strange grey green orb will show a 20 mile alien view around it. Those who look through it risk their sanity. Unless a saving throw is made the user loses 1 wisdom point every day the item is used.
- 600 small 2 inch metallic balls each inscribed with the name of a demon of the Outer Darkness. There is a 40% of the entity noticing each time a ball is held. They shall take the user!
- 3 Deep One Spell Blocks ~200 credits~ Each one a Summon Demon Type Three Spell. The spell activates when it is read. There is however no binding enchantment present.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Space Junk Random Lovecraftian Finds - For Your Old School Space Opera Rpg
Space Junk Random Lovecraftian Finds 1d10