You stumble over a suitcase within the star port of Hanalla II. The battered old suit case has been around the universe for sometime. The man at the Lost & Found Dept. is just closing up for temple prayers & doesn't want to be bothered with it. Come back tomorrow.
So your stuck now with an odd back that's been around the universe when you see several Empire troops coming into the space port. They're never down on this level what to do? They begin rounding up tourists & passengers alike. They're asking questions. There's talk about them finding the body of Dr. Mrewru - A well known & widely respected doctor of the telepathic arts! Wasn't he involved in some kind of scandal?
What to do? They're coming this way!
You have com into possession of an old battered ancient suit case that belonged to a well respected doctor of the telepathic arts. This old suit case is battered, laser burnt & the leather has worn off in places. Yet the bag is strong & air tight.
A quick search of the bag reveals that its telepathically locked! The locks have been cunningly made to resemble standard key locks. They are very difficult to unlock but you now want to know.
What's in the bag!
After a quick series of lock picking exercises by a trained professional or a handy sledge hammer the contents of the bag will be revealed.
There are several layers of a human woman's cloths. 4 days changes of clothing, including panties, & toiletries .There are also a series of love letters within the bag addressed to Dr. Mrewru. They will reveal a five year torrid affair between the alien & his human assistant. His life mate has no idea apparently. There is another strange paper artifact. A credit stub from the hangout of a known group of intergalactic terrorists.
Your party is suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling of dread & terror. There's something very, very dangerous here. Unless the party makes a save versus wands, they will want to flee at this point.
A telepathic circuit has been built into the outside edge of the inner lining of the case. This is the cause of the fear. It will only last a single round.
The false bottom is of a strange poly alloy combination. This stuff blocks all attempts to scan it at all. There several hundred credits laying on top of some other documents.
There are 2 intergalactic pass ports
They reveal an extensive whirl wind tour of various planets & places. Curiously there has been a major disaster in each of the places Dr. Mrewru visited!
Here are the various contents :
- A series of holographic location photos of various military bases, strange numbers of odd installations in the back of the loving couple, photos of imperial palaces, guards & uniforms as well
- A strange egg like stone artifact that pulses like a living thing under your hands. It smells of cinnamon. There is something tickling your mind
- A half eaten danish with a metal wire sticking out of it. The danish is beeping
- A set of a telepathic tools, these strange alien metal tools are used in the investigation of telepathic instance. These tools feel oddly warm to the touch & they are vibrating slightly
- A richly inlaid alien dagger. The metal is unearthly & this jewel encrusted dagger sits in its sheath. A very gaudy looking thing. It is however very,very sharp.
- A stone tablet that seems to pulse in time to your heart beat. It is basalt & warm to the touch.
- A wine bottle with a strange blue green smoke like substance slowly rolling around inside of it.
- A book of Elven poems with various letters circled, there are several grease stained notes in the edge of the page
- A telepathic diary pad without a charge. Who knows what might be stored within
- A decayed human finger female with a wedding ring on one finger
Just then there's a knock at the door of your room. Its the Hnallian Military police what will you do?