The Mars of Gulliver might be the same Mars of John Carter. They appear together in Allan Moore League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
|Creatures On The Loose #16|
Writer: Roy Thomas. Artist: Gil Kane. Inker: Sam Grainger.
While everyone is flocking over to the Disney movie. Disney whose so wonderfully known for their trademark issues that they make Wizbros look like choirboys.
I'll be over in my Mars campaign with Gulliver Jones on Mars. He lives in the public domain. So much so that even Marvel Chronicled his adventures!
You can read the complete novel Here
- The Winking Lights of Mars -
"The linking of two worlds hinged on the result of the astronomers observations. Would the Winking Lights be seen?
- The Red Death of Mars Blurb: "With better space ships, exploration of other worlds brings more unpredictable hazards of mystery and death." Available Here
- “The Martian Circe,”
"Who was this sweet-voiced singer weaving a spell of dreams and drugs
that drove men mad and threatened to smash the System?
SBI Captain Roal Hartford dared the death of the
Thousand Minds to learn her dreadful secret!" Available Here
- Rules Will Be Labyrinth Lord & Mutant Future With The Advanced Companion Here
Along With Grey Elf's Barsoom Rules Here
Thanks to this fantastic blog Here
- The enemies will be a mix of Wells Martians & Their lower caste Edison clone soldiers
- The War that devastated Mars is unknown at this time