Move: 180' (60')
Armor Class: 5
Attacks: 2 or 4 (see below)
Damage: 1d8 plus special
Within the Outer Darkness there lurk monsters between the blank spaces of mathetical chaos. There are things which feed on those who can perceive them. This is one of those monsters. Using a sub spacial bubble this monster skates across the fine byways of chaos between reality & that other place which has been described as -..a huge honeycomb with an infinite number of cells".
The Mmmoshole-zau aren't intelligent as we know it but an apex predator within their strange dimensional planar world. Once prey has been taken they will retreat to their sub spacial lairs which often exist within a alternative universe convergence point. May adventures may end up within other realms after defeating one of these monsters. Once the prey has been taken & the venom has done its work
Super Science Powers
- Claws between - The spider shifts one or more appendages within normal space time. The creature gets the punitive action before the players. Roll surprise now!
- Reality Holographic Doubles - The spider leaves after images of itself within the local time space continuum. These images look real & often are left behind allowing the spider to know exactly when prey stumbles into its lair. These doubles are static & not very convincing.
- Subspace Lurer - The spider uses the memories of its prey to create the illusion of something of value. This "object" looks & feels completely real. The spider closes in for the kill once the object is touched.A save vs may be rolled to disbelieve that this object exists.
- Web of Reality - The spider weaves a series of catch traps between moments in space & time once sprung the person takes 1d8 points of damage as the micro strands of the web cut into them. Super science powers can disrupt these webs.
- Fresh Kill - The spider lets loose with a powerful Psionic attack that hits for 1d8 points of mental damage. The target is left a drooling idiot.The spiders often use this tactic & lay its eggs which hatch in 1d4 weeks. The babies are often hungry.
Very Very Hungry