- The corpses of several thousand encased with vibaranium & crystal lattices 40000 credits value
- The remains of a city street of alien design & aspect its angles leading to different times & places.
- Several Dozen Space Craft fused into one mass their power sources still salvageable 10,000 credits
- Twelve ancient buildings spinning through space. 1d4 Space Spiders 4 hit points each feeding upon the corpses. Save versus poison or be infected with a nano plague of dissemblers 50000 credits in loose treasure & goods
- 1d6 cosmic machines left behind within an asteroid field that was a planet. They are a radiation hazard but very,very valuable. 50,000 credits each but they each weigh 40 tons. Take 1d4 points of radiation damage per round unless save versus poison is made every 4 rounds
- A field of uranium laced meteors that used to be a planet. Radiation hazard of 1d6 points of damage per round. The place contains 1d10 ancient computers with 5d100 gigabits of data upon them. There are also 1d4 space going zombies within the field
- A swarm of 1d20 guardian robots stands watch over an alien temple containing the spirits of 1d100 ghosts who cry out for vengeance. There is a container with 1d30 artifacts valued at 200 credits each. The ghosts will ask for a boon however & curse those who don't follow through.
- A nuclear bomb awaits those who disturb this space ark. Its A.I. will ask for help & then begin countdown can you escape its wrath. The ship is worth a cool 20,000 credits
- A Star Destroyer has witnessed the passing of an entity. The crew are now undead but the ship is worth 20000 in salvage
- A small moon sized battle station spins through the void. Who knows what secrets it contains. Dm's choose
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
High Tech Mysticism & High Caliber Adventure Encounter -Random Artifacts Of The Space Gods Passing
Random Artifacts Of The Space Gods Passing