1d10 Logan's Run Random Encounter Table
- A group of 1d10 runners moving across your party they are in total panic as they are pursued by a group of five sandmen 2nd level fighters
- A group of Sandmen 1d4 (2nd level fighters) looking for a runner. They are armed with flame pistols 1d4 points of damage 30 yard range
- A group of 2 hit dice feral children juiced up on a designer drug. Will fight as Tucker's Kobolds
- A lone wandering bewildered runner clutching his Lfie Clock in his hand. Simply crying & waiting for the Sandmen to show up
- A group of renegade Sandmen looking for a vicious runner/psycho killer they will stop at nothing to track him down.
- A bewildered doctor & his nurse who have escaped from a ruined nearby citystate no one has heard of .
- A large cybernetic droid & his party of adventurers who are looking for Sanctuary. The droid will be able to provide 1d8 metic tonnes of frozen food for a village or community.
- An old sage who is well versed in the nearby ruins & will prove to be a font of information on the hazards, legends, & treasures of the ruins. 3rd level sage able to read & write in the language of the ancients.
- A strange teenage Sandman armed with a completely different gun from other Sandmen. He's determined, deadly, & completely lost. Some might say time lost.
- An evil female runner, very beautiful but nasty and very dangerous armed with a dagger & stolen sandmen pistol. 4th level fighter & very capable.
You can also see an old favorite site of mine here that has a metric ton of information on the movie
Now Run Runner!