Your PC comes across an item of minor power that will give them a slight advantage in the wasteland but will not upset the balance of power. Here is a table of a few minor treasures to tease and cause mayhem to your PC's in the wastelands.
1d10 Random Minor Artifacts From The Deep Wasteland Table
- A large man's ring with a cut ruby like crystal, the ring is a minor computer that contains a record of every transaction by its owner. The computer displays its images with holographic screens. Worth 200 gold pieces.
- A cut prism crystal that contains the Beatles entire record collection. The prism displays the contents as holograms and data as interactive holograms. Worth about 300 gold pieces.
- A lady's ring that contains the complete genetic mock up of that person including a full medical work up and detailed records. The ring is worth 500 gold pieces for the information to the right buyer
- An android hand that has seven fingers and a small laser diode weapon capable of doing 1d4 worth damage per shot and a total of ten shots. A range of forty feet and a small solar cell built in for recharging. Worth 200 gold pieces to the right collector.
- A small pocket watch that actually contains a satellite link up, the watch has a sensor suite build into it. Worth 400 gold pieces on the open market.
- A small wrist watch device that projects an exact holographic replica of the user. Capable of being projected over 100 yards from the device. Worth 200 gold pieces with 9 charges built in. Takes a single dime sized power cell for 4 years.
- Crystal telepathic device capable of telepathic communication over a ten mile radius. The device is usual by anyone. Those with psychic telepathic mental mutations are capable of tapping into the device. These devices are often used by pro mutant groups with super science ties. Worth 100 gold pieces, these devices are sort of uncommon though out the South Western Altered States.
- A hover skate board with a full charge. Capable of being electronically being linked into other boards. 400 gold pieces in value.
- An electric flash light with crystal lens built in that allows one to see hidden and invisible objects. This power drains the battery of three charges each time it is used. The device is capable of turning on its ability with a turn of a ring. Worth 300 gold pieces.
- A pair of sunglasses with the ability to track and see spirits and other psychic entities. The glasses will attract the notice of any Lovecraftian horrors who can also be seen with these. Wearing the glasses for 4 hours or more will cause massive migraines. The user will be at -1 on all rolls as the unreality of the local space time continuum messes with the wearer's mind. Worth 200 gold pieces.