We've got two deep space random salvage tables for your old school space based games, for when you want to inject a bit of that Galactica magic into your games.
Comes in two flavors old school and the new!
Original 1d10 Battle Star Galactica Deep Space Find Table
- Flight atmosphere wings from a Viper space fighter with lots of carbon scoring on the edges. Mostly serviceable though. 200 credits to the right buyer.
- Laser cannon array with the lens mostly intact from a Viper fighter. 300 credits to the right buyer.
- One slightly used space shuttle from a Galatica class war ship. Almost brand new. Name of shuttle Astro. 1000 credits
- A mostly intact Cylon warrior armored form. Headcomputer blown but robotic arrays and armature intact . 100 credits to collector market.
- Cylon battle computer off of a Cylon fighter. 100 credits to a collector. 20% chance of the thing trying to take over any computer systems it comes in contact with.
- A bridge computer from the Battle Star Atlantis most data files intact including courses to Kobol. 400 credits to the right collector
- A very badly burned Colonial warrior heavy laser pistol. Needs extensive work. 100 credits. 1d6 points of damage, nine shots, 40 yard range
- A battle drone daget type used in observation. 100 credits to a collector. 3 hit point AC:8
- Intact Cylon head, very malevolent and dangerous if attached to a computer system otherwise harmless. 50 credits to a collector
- A Seal of the Ancients - This piece of jewelry is a psychic amplifier and adds +1 to all psychic powers . 500 credits to a collector. Also cursed with bad luck however.
New Battle Star Galactica Television Series Deep Space Find Table
- Humanoid arm with weird genetic traces of nanomachine units with it. 300 credits to the right collector
- The remains of a Cylon fighter ship with it's A.I. mostly intact. The ship's A.I. has a lawfully evil predatory alignment and is very dangerous
- A Colonial viper's laser cannon mostly intact and with heavy damage to the lens array. 200 credits to the right collector
- A slug thrower belonging to a Colonial Warrior heavily used and out of ammo. 100 credits to a collector 1d4 damage 7 shots 20 yard range
- Landing struts from a Colonial fighter 40 credits
- An intact shuttle craft from Caprica with heavy carbon scoring on the side. Needs work. There is a cylon A.I. intelligence still lingering in the computer systems and it will try to take over any humanoid mind it comes into contact with. 500 credits for the shuttle.
- Cylon laser cannon off of a fighter. Mostly intact 300 credits but it needs some work on the focus assemblies
- Mostly intact old style Cylon warrior, needs work and will awaken very pissed off. 200 credits to the right collector
- Jacket belonging to a Colonial Warrior/pilot +2 to all luck rolls. Very nice shape. 100 credits to the right collector
- A star map showing the location of a very rich salvage. The wreckage of a Battle Star Galactica. Registry name is unknown however. 300 credits and possibly a fake.
This blog entry isn't meant as a challenge or infringement to the properties of the owners of the trademark or copyright of either of the Battle Star Galactica but a homage and parody of one of my all time favorite series. This entry is for entertainment purposes only.