- Zilgarinan Pirate 3rd level fighter far from anywhere & nervously fingering his energy pistol. He has very shifty eyes. Several of them twist & dart
- A pair of Catherian con- men are trying to unload a an A.I. in a jeweled case that's smarter then they are.
- A pair of thieving crock men 2nd level thieves are dealing in stolen kidneys & are looking for temporary partners
- A lone princess is on the run from her arranged marriage with a pair of droids in tow. The husband in hot pursuit. She needs to get off planetside now
- A hypnotoad 3 hit points & with the ability to mesmerize unless a save vs death is made. ALLLLLll hail the hypnotoad! The toad is a local warlord
- A moisture farmer is looking for fighters & willing to pay 20,000 credits for the job to defend against a band of desert pirates
- A shape shifting hooker is looking to get off planet & is on the run from the local amoeboid mafia who are looking to absorb her into the collective. Nqr'te is a 4th level thief, good with blades, & the occasional favor
- A rogue A.I. is looking for a humanoid to download himself into. He's at the moment passing himself off as a human who been violated by a terrible crime. No one really pays attention to the engineering droid in the corner where he's resting.
- Grarlira a female were tiger assassin 4th level is seeking employment & looking for an adventuring party. She's far from home but very good with a blaster
- 1d6 space cutthroats moving through the space cantina circles. Nothing special their simply a group of 3rd level murderous scum armed with blasters & wanting to kill anyone they come across. Will sell the organs for a quick profit
Thursday, September 20, 2012
1d10 Roughs, Rascals, & Rogues Of Space & Planet Side For Your Old School Space Opera
1d10 Roughs, Rascals, & Rogues Of Space & Planet Side