Now the home for space pirates, mutants, lunatics, & the mad. Many of the surrounding powers simply try to contain or destroy the rag tag fleets that occasionally emerge from the place.
There are thousands of ruins, relics, & treasures still laying around on planets where swarms of nano monsters wait to tear the fools who dare to trespass. The PCs are mad enough for such an errand as this.
Notes About Stars Without Numbers
- Its been recently pointed out to me that the PCs are going to need thousands of credits to maintain their space craft. That means lots of adventures, treasure, & monsters simply to upkeep things
- PCs even at level 5 or 6 are still very easily killed! They need lots of adventuring & experience points simply to survive.
- The game is very Traveler like but has a clandestine feel to it. It easily suits a more gothic space game.
- Mechs & robots are smaller & anything Battle tech mech size or larger has to be built as a vehicle. That also means that mech combat is much more personal & upfront in the game.
- The old school "Japanese animation" feel is going to be stepped up tonight. Cybercity will a major influence in tonight's game