From out of the depths of hyper dimensional cosmic reality come these
dangerous passengers of the twilight worlds
Random Interplanar Space Hulk Encounters 1d10
- A 2 mile long spinning structure of alien steel & girders. The reactor is still leaking as it enters normal space. There are several energy signatures aboard & some very odd life form readings. There are 2 hit point robotic parasites aboard feeding. There might be valuable relics aboard
- A 200 yard former war ship that was decommissioned centuries ago exits unreality & moves into sensor range. The weapon systems are still aboard. The engines barely function but there are organic readings aboard. 1d10 zombies are aboard.
- 1d10 mechanical space locust husks each 1 mile long appears! From the instrument readings they're dead. The metallic content of their bodies is very valuable. There are however some very odd life form readings coming from them!
- An asteroid exits hyper dimensional reality & begins to enter a far orbit. Sensors indicate a 'Space Termite' Hive Ship! The ship is 24 miles long & full of millions of the 2 hit dice monsters! They're might be incredibly valuable cargo aboard though.
- A converted world battle station slowly spins just outside of normal space time & just seems to be waiting for something. The psychic turbulence around it is astounding. There are 3 separate clouds of wrecked ships. Strangely there are metallic shapes that float within the cloud what could they be?
- A Sargonite Gateway Ship spins it's way through several realities at the same time! The beast of a ship over 5 miles long will enter your universe for only 1d4 hours. Do you dare to get on to it & investigate? Who knows where its been & what it has picked up. A sensor sweep will indicate that the gate mechanism is still active!
- A Dresenian're Plague Ship filled to the brim with over 5 million plague victims exits hyper dimensional reality. The ship is hot & her reactor is leaking. The stasis pods are still functioning but for how long? The plague could spread if a person was exposed. There is no known cure!
- The wreckage of an unknown war fleet has been reduced down to a drifting cloud of artifacts. The cloud is moving under its own power who knows what is powering it. What might be found inside?
- A comet conceils a deadly secret within. There is an unknown ship within her running on very little power. It is full of life forms & keeps pace with the comet. The ship is 3 miles in length & is powered by an unknown drive
- A strange winged vessel known as the Revenge exits astral space. The vessel was built for the astral plane not space. There are several unknown alien weapons systems aboard & a message being broadcast in several alien languages. Dare you investigate?
Random Planar Creature Encounters 1d10
- Robotic Parasites - Armor Class 8 2 Hit Dice armed with construction blasters 1d3 damage range 40 yards 4 shots
- Mechanical Worms of Lurr - Armor Class 6 3 Hit Dice Planar Energy Weapons 1d4 damage 50 yard Range 6 shots
- Zaroid Wreckers Armor Class 9 3 Hit Dice Damage By Weapon
- Feral Robotic Pets Armor Class 7 Hit Dice 4 Damage - Bite 1d3
- Alien Space Probe Armor Class 6 Hit Dice 2 Blaster 1d4 Range 200 yards 6 shots
- Space Wraith - As Undead Armor Class 6 Hit Dice 3 Level Drain Attack
- Hyper Dimensional Strangler - Armor Class 4 Hit Dice 2 Tentacles 1d4 Damage
- Sentry Robot Armor Class 7 Hit Dice 3 Central Eye Ray 1d3 Damage Range 20 yards
- Three Headed Bug Eyed Warrior - Armor Class 8 Hit Dice 4 Ray Gun 1d4 30 yard range 6 shots
- Space Leeches - Armor class 8 Hit Dice 3 Level Drain Attack
Salvage Conditions & Value 1d10
- Are you kidding me? I'll give you 200 gold & dispose of her for you. There might be something I can use on her
- What the? Do you know how much she's worth? 2000 gold pieces
- Take that out of here now?! She's not worth my time
- There's parts there I can use! Tell you what 3000 gold & I'll split the take on any relics but only if you help me explore her
- That's got one piece I need but the devil take the rest! 300 gold pieces
- That is an antique! She belongs in a museum. Museum quality ! 10000 gold pieces
- Have you lost your mind? That's a hot ship! 300 gold & I don't turn you into the authorities
- The ship is a good solid haul 4000 gold pieces
- No question about it there's at least 12 pieces I can use. 10000 gold pieces
- Get that piece of crap out of my salvage yard! Now take her some place else
Conditions Aboard Ship Random Generator 1d10
- Space Madness - The whole place is ripe with it! Make your save versus poison right now or suffer -1 wisdom & intelligence
- The Jitters - There's something that seems to be following you right out of the corner of your eye!
- The whole place is ready to collapse make a dexterity check right now as a piece of debris comes loose!
- Leaky reactor - There is a radiation leak that needs to be secured. Take 1d3 points of radiation damage
- The ship is only half within this space time continuum. Make a dexterity check or fall through the floor with a 40 % to keep going!
- There are angry elementals aboard. Dm's choose but they're angry & they want a piece of you
- The computer is homicidal!There are 1d3 random traps aboard set by the damn thing
- Alien Life Form aboard
- The hyperdrive is engaging! Make an intelligence check to shut down the drive computers or your making a little trip
- Everything is perfectly normal for now. Make a random roll on this table in 1d4 turns!