1d6 Random Encounters With Damned Souls Table
- The Katutharothali are the spirits of the damned of those who in life were corrupted by the forces of the occult, in death they come back to Earth as balls of hell fire and plasma waiting to attack the living. They often assemble around graveyards and ancient ruins. They attack as ghosts and with a flame attack for 2d6 +1 points of damage in a twenty foot radius.
- Caunaka The Eyeless Horrors - These are souls of the damned who witnessed secrets and perversions of nature that they used to gain power and influence over the poor. These souls seek the eyes of the living so that they might experience the memories and life experiences of others. They attack as wights and use enchanted daggers on the living.
- Gogonduavama The 3 A.M. spirits - These are souls of those who pararished between the ticks of the clock during the hours of the soul at Three A.M. when the demons of the Outer Darkness dragged them down to the icy depths of Hell. They're cold touch drains life from the living, they attack as ghosts and specters. They hate the living, they steal secrets, dreams, and stories from small children.
- Glindrothat The Constant Mouths - These damned once used the power of gossip and lies to gain an edge over their mothers and fathers through black mail. They're heads are faceless things made up of nine mouths that have razor sharp tongues that lash out up to 20 feet for 3d6+3 points of damage. They move as ghouls and have had back and neck broken, then reset at unnatural angles. They crave the flesh and spirit of the living.
- Uthmazgu are the spirits and undead hosts of the spirits of darkness, spite, and horror. They move at odd angles through the spirit realms and can move as blink dogs rapidly appearing at odd intervals with the speed of demons with long nails that do 1d4 points of damage and they dip these into the tears of their victims. They taste like the sweetest wine to them. They are blank stark white beings whose flesh has been bleached by the fires of Hell itself.
- Welatugona are the broken mothers who seek out the spirits of the children of others to comfort themselves. They use these small spirits as minions, they spy on, stalk and kill whole families as ghostly horrors. Welatugona are master manipulators and deceivers using black mail, and promises of treasure to murder their victims when opportunity presents itself. They count as ghosts, horrors, and monsters of the blackest stripe.