|The Ruins of EQRy'ra a ziggurat that appeared over night after a sand storm uncovered it from the red sands of Mars|
The party are now back in the city state & things are changing at very fast pace since their last outing a new power is re-powering, retrofitting, & helping the space port facilities!
Who is this new power? There's more activity back in the desert as well!
Why is psionic activity blanked the face of Mars?
A sudden sand storm last week uncovered some very interesting ruins within the bottom of an ancient canal bottom. News of this has brought every green warrior for miles to them!
|The ruins in they're hey day?! Who knows? The party will tonight !|
Random City State Street Encounters 1d10
- Red men Inca like warriors 2nd level fighters equipped with blasters & power flint swords +2
- Greys technicians 1d4 armed with wands of pain 1d3, 2 hit points each
- Thork warriors 4 hit points each & very intelligent. Bone armor,short swords, & shields. Quiet & Introspective. Could be up to something.
- Red Highlanders warriors in religious dress. 1d6, 1st level warriors armed with ceremonial swords, daggers, & radium pistols
- First Born pirates/traders with wares. Will not fight. Surrounded by green warrior/bodyguards/slaves 3rd level fighters. Short swords & long swords. Radium pistols
- Water Merchant 2nd level selling wars from across the face of mars. Some with special properties
- A group of stray cadlots 3 hit points each & very hungry
- Escaped slave being pursued by red bounty hunters. He pleads for his life. There are several strange scars around his major organ areas
- A white martian scientist with handfuls of weird tech comes racing out of a building followed by a series of explosions & human screams. He throws down the tech & waves at you screaming something in high Martian
- A jeddak's parade with him in attendance stops & he approaches you to "talk"