There is a definite sequence of events to the appearance of one or more
- The sighting of a purple sickly star in the sky often accompanied by strange weather such as ball lightning
- Still births in the area of the effected where the landing will occur.
- Strange signs - random objects forming elder signs in fields, magnetic disturbances at irregular intervals,
- The black trace of light that often forms before the opening of a hyperspace gate way. This is often planet side
- Chanting from no known source
- The weather turning bitterly cold
- Arrival of The Yachlli
- The invading force of aliens which summoned the creatures in the first place.
The life cycle of this being begins within the gut of an Outer God & is passed from these outer planar beings with some regularity. There are charts available upon the black market for such things.
Possession of knowledge of the Yachlli formula is a class 9 felony on most worlds of the 3rd Human Empire which will result in atomic cleansing. There are other rumors which tell of the planet crackers & torpedoes that have been developed are for the destruction of these very creatures.
If caught in the embryonic state the thing may be killed before consuming the massive quantities that it needs to evolve to its larger states of destructiveness. Only the most foolhardy of souls should engage this creature. The stats below are for the embryonic state only.
No. Enc.: 1
Armor Class: 7
Hit Dice: 6
Attacks: 1 to 4 depending upon head development
Damage: 1d8 (plus special)